Welcome to the online EEO-1 application. The system is designed to minimize
the time needed to file the required EEO-1 data and provide online access
to historical information.
- No Installation: The online form is totally web based. There is no
Software to download or install.
- Data Reuse: As much as possible, information is pre-filled from the
previous year to speed up data entry.
- Secure: Data is transferred over the internet using encryption,
assuring your privacy.
- Historical Access: Access up to 10 years worth of EEO-1 data for your
- This is a Government system that may be accessed and used only for official Government business by authorized personnel. Unauthorized access or use of this website may subject violators to criminal, civil, and/or administrative action. All information on this computer system may be intercepted, recorded, read, copied, and disclosed by and to authorized personnel for official purposes, including criminal investigations. Access or use of this website by any User constitutes consent to these terms. There is no right to privacy in this system. While all information on government computers is subject to monitoring by authorized personnel, Users should not post, link to, or embed any content that may be construed as inappropriate, illegal, or negligent on a Government system. Agencies of the US federal government may prosecute all violations of this access and use policy, including attempts to gain access to any account not authorized for use, attempts to access this system inappropriately, and attempts to enter, modify, delete, or destroy any data except as pursuant to the requests for data reporting to this agency.
PLEASE NOTE: The Current Survey year is 2014.